Dr. Gary’s Best Breed Coldwater Recipe Salmon/Whitefish
Hypoallergenic: a holistic blend of Atlantic salmon, whole grains and vegetables. Excellent for dogs with sensitive skin.
- An excellent alternative for dogs intolerant to common meat and grain sources.
- Salmon is a unique protein source that is easily digestible and contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- Healthful, whole grains including brown rice, oatmeal and barley.
- All-natural, antioxidant-rich vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals and fatty acids.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Salmon with Vegetables & Herbs Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table, rather it is intended to be a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement.
Zinc 183 mg/kg
Manganese 53 mg/kg
Iron 226 mg/kg