Dr. Gary's Best Breed Field & Stream Recipe
The perfect holistic red meat and fish formula made with lamb, whitefish, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Rich in high-quality sources of protein from free-range, New Zealand lamb to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Omega 3-rich whitefish sourced from the U.S.
- Probiotics benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Lamb Meal with Fruits & Vegetables is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. This formula will benefit all sizes of adult dogs.
NEW INGREDIENT PANEL: Lamb Meal, White Fish Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley, Millet, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Salt, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||3.3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.2%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.