Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish
Holistic blend of US-sourced catfish, whole grains and vegetables for all breeds and all life-stages. Excellent for ingredient sensitivities.
- Made without chicken meat or “chicken fat,” making it an excellent alternative for dogs with ingredient sensitivities.
- Healthful whole grains including brown rice, barley, millet and oatmeal.
- Probiotics benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots and spinach to help maintain a strong immune system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils adding luster to the fur and have a healing, anti-inflammatory effect on skin.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Freshwater Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult). This formula will benefit dogs of sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Catfish Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Millet, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||3.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.5%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement.